Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Jan de Visser wrote:

> Any of you have experience yet using Heikki's newfangled XA implementation
> with weblogic 8.1? I'm getting the exception below.
>
> ERROR: Could not establish connection with database core
> Nested exception: <<null>>
> Unexpected exception while enlisting XAConnection java.sql.SQLException: XA
> error: XAER_RMERR : A resource manager error has occured in the transaction
> branch start() failed on resource 'dfc.core': XAER_RMERR : A resource manager
> error has occured in the transaction branch
> org.postgresql.xa.PGXAException: suspend/resume and join not implemented
>        at org.postgresql.xa.PGXAConnection.start(PGXAConnection.java:103)

I don't use weblogic, but you might try addding either or both of these
parameters:

http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs90/wlsmbeanref/core/index.html
JDBCXAParamsBean.XaEndOnlyOnce
JDBCXAParamsBean.KeepXaConnTillTxComplete

Kris Jurka

От: Jan de Visser
Сообщение: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?
От: Jan de Visser
Сообщение: Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?