Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?

От Jan de Visser
Тема Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Monday 28 November 2005 12:39, Kris Jurka wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Jan de Visser wrote:
> > Any of you have experience yet using Heikki's newfangled XA
> > implementation with weblogic 8.1? I'm getting the exception below.
> >
> > ERROR: Could not establish connection with database core
> > Nested exception: <<null>>
> > Unexpected exception while enlisting XAConnection java.sql.SQLException:
> > XA error: XAER_RMERR : A resource manager error has occured in the
> > transaction branch start() failed on resource 'dfc.core': XAER_RMERR : A
> > resource manager error has occured in the transaction branch
> > org.postgresql.xa.PGXAException: suspend/resume and join not implemented
> >        at org.postgresql.xa.PGXAConnection.start(PGXAConnection.java:103)
>
> I don't use weblogic, but you might try addding either or both of these
> parameters:
>
> http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs90/wlsmbeanref/core/index.html
> JDBCXAParamsBean.XaEndOnlyOnce
> JDBCXAParamsBean.KeepXaConnTillTxComplete

Thanks, but that didn't work.

It seems that wl calls a start( xid, TMRESUME ) (or TMJOIN, but I guess
TMRESUME would make more sense) even though it never called end( xid,
TMSUSPEND ) before (this is from browsing the driver code).

Would it make sense to silently ignore a TMRESUME if the same xid is still
active? I can cook up a patch...

> Kris Jurka

JdV!!

Jan de Visser                     jdevisser@digitalfairway.com

                Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!

Сообщение: Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?
Сообщение: Re: pgsql XA with weblogic 8.1?