Re: BUG #1611: reading a date-field by "ResultSet.getTimestamp()"

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: BUG #1611: reading a date-field by "ResultSet.getTimestamp()"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Oliver Jowett wrote:

> Ingolf Knopf wrote:
> > Bug reference:      1611
> > PostgreSQL version: 8.0.1
> > Operating system:   JDBC
> > method analized dayligth flag
> > Details:
> >
> > Retrieving data by "java.sql.ResultSet" I read a data from a column which
> > has type DATE. I read content of this column by method
> > "ResultSet.getTimestamp( int )".
> > I get a "java.sql.Timestamp"-object, where Calendar.HOUR_OF_DAY==1. I
> > suppose, this is daylight flag.
> >
> > Maybe this behavior of your JDBC driver is compatible with SQL standard, but
> > it is completely other than the behavior of "Oracle" or "Ingres".
>
> Can you provide a compilable test case please?

I wrote this test, but I haven't really thought about what to do with it
yet.  For me it shows:

2005-04-20
2005-04-20 16:00:00.0
420
2005-11-20
2005-11-20 16:00:00.0
480

Kris Jurka

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Rules and Permissions docs change (was Re: BUG #1610: rewrite rule and sequence)