Re: [JDBC] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor AS. How

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: [JDBC] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor AS. How
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, David Gagnon wrote:

> Hi Kris,
>
>    I don't get error with the rsTmp.close() statement but with "
> (rsTmp.next()) ".  The arraycopy is because I want to shrink the
> original array (size 50) to it real size.  It's not intended to be a
> deep copy.

Right, my bad.  I see nothing wrong with your code, but you haven't
included a complete example.  There aren't any thread safety problems in
your code where the executePreparedStatementQueryMultipleCursor function
is called simultaneously? I've attached the test code I've used to verify
that this is not a driver problem.

Kris Jurka

Вложения