Re: [JDBC] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor AS. How to

От David Gagnon
Тема Re: [JDBC] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor AS. How to
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Kris,

   I don't get error with the rsTmp.close() statement but with "
(rsTmp.next()) ".  The arraycopy is because I want to shrink the
original array (size 50) to it real size.  It's not intended to be a
deep copy.

Plpgsql function can return multiple refcursor .. so the question is how
I can get them via JDBC?  Below I included the function that doen't work
(throw exception in the while condition).  I also included a "WORKING"
function that actually return only one refcursor.

Thanks for your help .. if you see something wrong I'll be happy to know
it :-)

/David

public ResultSet[] executePreparedStatementQueryMultipleCursor() throws
SQLException {
       ResultSet rsTmp = ps.executeQuery();
       ResultSet[] tempArray = new ResultSet[50];  // Should be enough
       int j = 0;
       while (rsTmp.next()) {
           tempArray[j] = (ResultSet) rsTmp.getObject(1);
           j++;
       }

       rs = new ResultSet[j];
       System.arraycopy(tempArray, 0, rs, 0, j);

       rsTmp.close();
       return rs;
   }

 public ResultSet executePreparedStatementQueryCursor() throws
SQLException {
        ResultSet rsTmp = ps.executeQuery();
        rs = new ResultSet[1];
        rs[0] = (ResultSet) rsTmp.getObject(1);