Re: SQLException: Invalid precision value. Cannot be less

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: SQLException: Invalid precision value. Cannot be less
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Amit Handa wrote:

> Also, Can you give me the stack trace of the exception ?
> I just want to confirm the try catch block I put is at the right place
> (i.e. exception will be caught in CachedRowSetImpl.java),
> and works with you guys.

See the original message here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2005-02/msg00049.php

> Further I am going to file a bug with our bug tracking system
> and get some feedback internally, so that I keep things black and white.
> You can view it over the web later as well.

Great.

> I was trying to help him with this and some other problems but never
> heard back, though I am also slow at times to get back to him because of
> other commitments.

Well please raise any other problems you have here on this list and we'll
try and help you out.

Kris Jurka

От: NielsG
Сообщение: Possible Bug with JDBC 8.0-310 JDBC 3