Possible Bug with JDBC 8.0-310 JDBC 3

От NielsG
Тема Possible Bug with JDBC 8.0-310 JDBC 3
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I believe there is a bug in JDBC 8 that wasn't there in JDBC 7.4.  I
have a function which does a RAISE NOTICE.  If I use the 7.4 JDBC driver
and execute it with a Statement.execute("SELECT functionname()"), and
get the warnings with Statement.getWarnings(), the warnings that are
returned do not have any messages with the SQLWarning.getMessage().  I
get the correct number of warnings, but the warning messages are blank.

Doesn't work:
    JDBC: JDBC 8.0-310 JDBC 3
    Database: Postgresql 8.0 and 7.4.3

Warnings: --->
   W (1):
   W (2):
   W (3):
          <---

Works:
    JDBC: JDBC 7.4-214 JDBC 3
    Database: Postgresql 8.0 and 7.4.3

Warnings: --->
   W (1): SNOTICE C00000 my_message_text Fpl_exec.c L1860 Rexec_stmt_raise
   W (2): SNOTICE C00000 my_message_text Fpl_exec.c L1860 Rexec_stmt_raise
   W (3): SNOTICE C00000 my_message_text Fpl_exec.c L1860 Rexec_stmt_raise
          <---

Does anyone know of this bug?

thanks
Niels

Сообщение: Re: SQLException: Invalid precision value. Cannot be less than
Сообщение: Re: SQLException: Invalid precision value. Cannot be less