Re: Fwd: Problem with deleting row

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Fwd: Problem with deleting row
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, Syed Abdul Nasir wrote:

> I am using postgresql-8.0.310.jdbc2ee.jar. when I am trying to delete an
> existing row from resultset, I am getting this exception:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>     at org.postgresql.core.v3.SimpleQuery.toString(SimpleQuery.java:40)

Are you sure you are using 8.0-310 because this certainly looks fixed by
this cvs log entry which went into the 310 release.

Kris Jurka

revision 1.6
date: 2005/01/27 20:59:02;  author: oliver;  state: Exp;  lines: +5 -2
Bugfix and testcase for NPE when using an updateable resultset obtained
from a PreparedStatement on a v3 connection. Per report from Martin
Keller.