Re: [i18n] German error messages for JDBC

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: [i18n] German error messages for JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, Andre Bialojahn wrote:

> Maybe you should think about loosing the restrictions a bit. 40k
> seems to me more appropriate.

Most people get around this by simply compressing the po file.  I had
considered setting up a separate translations list to handle this sort of
traffic.  It would have a larger size limit and it would keep traffic down
for regular readers who don't really care about translation updates.  I
previously decided not to do this because this isn't a very large project
so I didn't think we needed a dozen lists for each possible topic.
Thoughts?

> Please drop me a line when you successfully downloaded it, or even
> when you're having problems getting the file.

Downloaded and installed.  Thanks.

Kris Jurka