Re: Translation update: pt_BR and gettext-java broken?

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Translation update: pt_BR and gettext-java broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:

> Here is another update. In the last updates, I noticed that my gettext
> is saying that everything is OK but when I saw in the website, not all
> of the messages are OK. I was using gettext 0.11.5 in a Slackware 9.1.

Applied.

> Maybe the gettext 0.11.5 is not 'mature' to Java. It's just a guess. I
> could not grab the gettext's Changelog to see if it's a related bug.

I don't think it has anything to do with Java support.  Converting po
files into Java classes isn't in all versions, but the po files are just
plain po files.  Perhaps it's because I was using 0.14.1's msgmerge
command and you were trying to process the resulting po with an older
msgfmt?  I don't know, I've never really used gettext before.

Kris Jurka