Translation update: pt_BR and gettext-java broken?

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Translation update: pt_BR and gettext-java broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Here is another update. In the last updates, I noticed that my gettext
is saying that everything is OK but when I saw in the website, not all
of the messages are OK. I was using gettext 0.11.5 in a Slackware 9.1.
Then I decided to upgrade to 0.14.1 and now I saw the messages that are
missing.
Maybe the gettext 0.11.5 is not 'mature' to Java. It's just a guess. I
could not grab the gettext's Changelog to see if it's a related bug.

PO attached. Please apply.

=====
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler[at]yahoo_com_br