Re: Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Alexey Yudichev wrote:

> No, it is still there with pgdev.307ay2.jdbc3.jar:
>
> java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: large object 36405664 does not exist

OK, I've tracked this one down.  Some bit shifting code had a typo in it,
that only affected sufficiently large oid values.  This is why you only
saw the error on one machine.

Newly updated jar files available again from
http://www.ejurka.com/pgsql/jars/alexey/

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver
Сообщение: Re: Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver