Re: Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver

От Alexey Yudichev
Тема Re: Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Works perfectly now, thanks.
I have also run the full test suite of my largest project with these new drivers and V3 and 7.4.5 server and it showed
noproblems. So the planner problem is the only one that remains with V3, is there a way to figure it out or 8.0 server
isthe only solution? Is V3 protocol support in 7.4 server considered experimental or is it an issue of JDBC drivers?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Jurka [mailto:books@ejurka.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:41 AM
To: Alexey Yudichev
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Alexey Yudichev wrote:

> No, it is still there with pgdev.307ay2.jdbc3.jar:
>
> java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: large object 36405664 does not exist

OK, I've tracked this one down.  Some bit shifting code had a typo in it,
that only affected sufficiently large oid values.  This is why you only
saw the error on one machine.

Newly updated jar files available again from
http://www.ejurka.com/pgsql/jars/alexey/

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver
Сообщение: Re: Problems with protocol V3 after migration to latest driver