Re: copy to stdout/copy from stdin

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: copy to stdout/copy from stdin
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, David Parker wrote:

> Is it possible to use the "copy <table> to stdout" and "copy <table>
> from stdin" idiom with JDBC?

Not with the standard jdbc driver.  I produced a patch allowing this some
time ago, but it needs some additional work before it goes into the main
tree.  I had some big goals of producing a very friendly user interface
(not just BinaryStreams), but that doesn't look like it's going to happen
for the 8.0 release.  Perhaps I should go back and revisit the plain
stream API.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2003-12/msg00186.php

Kris Jurka