Re: corba example missing makefile

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: corba example missing makefile
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, Markus Schaber wrote:

> in examples/corba, the README file says:
>
> "Type "make corba" to build the example."

The equivalent now is "ant corba", but I can't get it to build.  It seems
to depend on idl2java which produces different files than idlj.

All of the examples are ancient and some are actually things not to do
(datestyles).  I've considered yanking all of them as they seemed to
have the goal of testing various features rather than being good
examples.

If you can get it to compile, great, send in a patch, but personally I'd
rather just remove them than spend any time on them.

Kris Jurka