Re: Using gettext

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Using gettext
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004, Kris Jurka wrote:

> Anyway, now it seems like the direction we want to go in, so I'll go
> ahead and gettext enable the driver.

I've setup the driver to use gettext.  Read all about it here:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/development/translation.html

It's possible to copy the messags from the old .properties files over to
.po format, but I have not done so.  Primarily because it's a lot of
work and secondarily because some of the translations didn't look
like they were in great shape to begin with.  The old versions would be
valuable to any potential translators, so I've put them up here:

http://www.ejurka.com/pgsql/olderrors/

Finally, my personal apologies to Euler Taveira de Oliveira who turned in
a complete brazilian translations less than a week ago.

Kris Jurka