Re: Using gettext (was Translation updates: errors_ru.properties)

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Using gettext (was Translation updates: errors_ru.properties)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Unfortunately no one seems to be using gettext and Java together.
Searching google for "java gettext translation" unfortunately comes back
with the first result of my message to the list in January noting the
pros/cons of using gettext for our jdbc driver.  How do other large Java
projects handle this?  130 messages isn't really all that many, how
can a big project cope?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2004-01/msg00220.php

I'm still in favor of using it, and perhaps simply checking in the
generated class files will be OK.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Using gettext (was Translation updates: errors_ru.properties)
Сообщение: Re: Using gettext (was Translation updates: errors_ru.properties)