Re: Wrong column names in ResultSetMetaData

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Wrong column names in ResultSetMetaData
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, Oliver Jowett wrote:

> I don't remember intentionally changing this behaviour in the V3
> overhaul so it may actually predate those changes. However, Field was
> rearranged when doing the V3 changes so it's entirely possible I
> accidentally broke this behaviour.

This was done intentionally.  Back in January I applied this patch:

date: 2004/01/13 03:07:09;  author: jurka;  state: Exp;  lines: +95 -31
This patch is the culmination of Jan-Andre le Roux's work on enhancing
the ResultSetMetaData methods with new information available in the V3
protocol.  He wandered off of the verge of completing it and I've just
done some minor reworking and editing.

This implements getSchemaName, getTableName, getColumnName,
getColumnLabel, and isNullable.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Wrong column names in ResultSetMetaData
Сообщение: Re: Wrong column names in ResultSetMetaData