Re: Wrong column names in ResultSetMetaData

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Wrong column names in ResultSetMetaData
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Mike Martin wrote:

> For programmatic purposes the column name concept is pretty
> well defined by the docs on ResultSet.

Can you point me to these docs? I can't see this requirement from a
glance through the 1.4 javadoc, but the JDBC javadoc is pretty useless..

> I have to think this is going to break more code than just
> ours.

I don't remember intentionally changing this behaviour in the V3
overhaul so it may actually predate those changes. However, Field was
rearranged when doing the V3 changes so it's entirely possible I
accidentally broke this behaviour.

-O