Why are ftp mirrors out of sync?

От bpalmer
Тема Why are ftp mirrors out of sync?
Дата
Re: Why are ftp mirrors out of sync?  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> You can find a snapshot that should be pretty durn close to 7.2beta1
> at ftp://ftp2.us.postgresql.org/pub/dev/postgresql-snapshot.tar.gz
> (note that at last word, other mirrors were not up to date --- if
> the doc/TODO file doesn't contain a date in October, it's stale).
> I think the only thing we're still waiting on is some datetime fixes
> from Tom Lockhart...

I'm a bit confused.  Are you implying that the rest of the mirrors are
broken or that ftp2 just has info that hasn't been put out for the rest of
the mirrors yet..  I mirror every 4 hours and get:

# ./rsync-postgres-ftp
receiving file list ... done
wrote 110 bytes  read 19042 bytes  7660.80 bytes/sec
total size is 432138525  speedup is 22563.62

when connecting to hub.org and:

@ERROR: Unknown module 'postgresql-ftp'

when connecting to rsync.postgresql.org.

Did I miss something here?

- Brandon

              h: 201-798-4983b. palmer,  bpalmer@crimelabs.net           pgp:crimelabs.net/bpalmer.pgp5