Re: CVS regression test failure on OBSD

От bpalmer
Тема Re: CVS regression test failure on OBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> In the postmaster: the fork() to launch a backend is failing.  There
> should be a more detailed message in the postmaster's stderr log,
> but almost certainly it's a resource-exhaustion issue.  Does your
> kernel enforce a per-userid limit on the number of processes, for
> example?

Looks like that was part of the problem.  Process ulimit and openfile
limit were both problems.  I have rolled up the process ulimit (soft /
hard) to 256 and the Open Files to 256.

There are still,  however,  4 tests that fail.

Attached.

- Brandon

uname -a
OpenBSD mizer 2.8 a#0 i386 (2.8 snapshot NOV 6 install)

b. palmer,  bpalmer@crimelabs.net
pgp:  www.crimelabs.net/bpalmer.pgp5

Сообщение: Re: CVS regression test failure on OBSD
Сообщение: Re: CVS regression test failure on OBSD