Re: relation problem

От Louis Bertrand
Тема Re: relation problem
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Things to check: set the right PGUSER? Connected to the database you
expected?

I tend to mistrust pgaccess, not because it's a bad tool (it's quite good
actually), but because of the chances for newbie pilot error. I stick with
psql for experimentation. I can run my select/insert/create/drop and so on
with the minimum of layers between me and the database engine.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>