Re: AOLServer/PHP/PostGres Site...

От Louis Bertrand
Тема Re: AOLServer/PHP/PostGres Site...
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Just a shot or two in the dark...

Running out of room in buffers?  Try writing to a local temp file and then
using filepassthru() (don't have the manual in front of me) to send it to
the browser.  Try also freeing your pg result sets as soon as you're done
with them.

I was going to suggest embedded '>' and '<' characters, but if the page
works fine in Apache, then that's probably not it...

Here's hoping someone has a better answer.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>