Re: [GENERAL] Re: grant privileges to a database

От Michael Fork
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: grant privileges to a database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This is the closest thing to what you want:

GRANT ALL ON table TO user;

(see http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.0/user/sql-grant.htm)

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio

От: "Barnes, Sandy (Sandra)"
Сообщение: ERROR: "Database 'products', OID nnn, has disappeared from pg_database"