Re: Re: grant privileges to a database

От Martin A. Marques
Тема Re: Re: grant privileges to a database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El Mié 31 Ene 2001 15:53, Michael Fork escribió:
> This is the closest thing to what you want:
>
> GRANT ALL ON table TO user;
>
> (see http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.0/user/sql-grant.htm)

Yes, I'm aware of that. That's why I'm asking for an opinion of the
developers on this issue.
I think it would be a nice feature, so that the postgres user creates the
database and gives all kind of permissions on that database to another user,
which doesn't have to be able to create databases.

Any comments?

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.