Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux

От Angelos Karageorgiou
Тема Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

>    I have no indexes in this database.
>    Looks like I need toreproduce the same env in command line. I'll try.

why don't you create a sh script to start postgres out off, ans set -x and
of cource a setenv etc.. Call the _SAME_ file from your init and from your
command line and diff the results.

--
Incredible Networks LTD       Angelos Karageorgiou
20 Karea st,                  +30.1.92.12.312 (voice)