Re: Manual pages

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Manual pages
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > > I see the 7.3 manual pages in /dev/doc.  Would someone move them over into
> > > the main 7.3 directory?  Should I do it?
> >
> > What are you talking about?
>
> On the FTP site, under /dev/doc, I see:
>
>     -rw-r--r--   1 vev      wheel      146009 Nov 21 23:33 man.tar.gz
>
> Those are the manual pages for 7.3.  However, I don't see these in the
> 7.3 download directory.  Seems they should be there.

That's interesting 'cuze I'm not generating them.  I seem to recall the
decision to drop the man pages in either late vedr 6.x or early 7.0.  I
didn't know they were still happening.  In any case we should find out
how they're getting into /dev/doc and change that rather than just moving
a file that could end up in the same place again.

Vince.
--
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com
         Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.