Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 10 Aug 2002, Jeff MacDonald wrote:

> How long did it take you to teach him to say PostgreSQL ? :)

Lessee, the conversation went something like this:

Me: I need a wav file of you saying "PostgreSQL".

Him: "PostgreSQL"?

Me: Yeah.

Him: Ok, I'll get it to you later today.

Then after I made it available someone else did the MP3 conversion
and I put that there as well.   He caught on pretty quick! :)

> Jeff.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore