Re: pgsql/ ontrib/pg_dumplo/lo_export.c ontrib/pg_ ...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: pgsql/ ontrib/pg_dumplo/lo_export.c ontrib/pg_ ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
I think Alfred brought up a great point against pgindent also ... 'cvs
annotate' reports who touched not the file last, but down to the line ...
of course, everything that pgindent modifies is now "last modified by
momjian" ... not a major thing, but still *shrug*

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> Bruce Momjian - CVS <momjian@hub.org> writes:
> >     Remove dashes in comments that don't need them, rewrap with pgindent.
>
> Y'know, the one thing about pgindent that I really hate is its
> assumption that it should override human judgment about block-comment
> formatting.  Without exception, pgindentified text blocks are inferior
> to the originals, and I don't think you should be helping it along
> in this nefarious deed.  A random example of stupid line breaking
> substituted for what had been an intelligently formatted comment:
>
> ***************
> *** 247,257 ****
>             break;
>         }
>
> !       /* ----------------
> !        *       ok, the compare clause failed so we test if the keys
> !        *       are equal... if key1 != key2, we return false.
> !        *       otherwise key1 = key2 so we move on to the next pair of keys.
> !        * ----------------
>          */
>         const_value = ExecEvalExpr((Node *) lfirst(eqclause),
>                                    econtext,
> --- 240,249 ----
>             break;
>         }
>
> !       /*
> !        * ok, the compare clause failed so we test if the keys are
> !        * equal... if key1 != key2, we return false. otherwise key1 =
> !        * key2 so we move on to the next pair of keys.
>          */
>         const_value = ExecEvalExpr((Node *) lfirst(eqclause),
>                                    econtext,
> ***
>

>             regards, tom lane

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Сообщение: Re: pgsql/ ontrib/pg_dumplo/lo_export.c ontrib/pg_ ...
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/ ontrib/pg_dumplo/lo_export.c ontrib/pg_ ...