Re: GNU readline and BSD license

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: GNU readline and BSD license
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net> writes:
> > My understanding (from the recent discussion) is that Postgresql
> > has certain dependancies on libreadline and won't compile/work
> > without it,
>
> Then you're working from a misconception.

I think the misconception that he might be working on here is the point
someone brought up that when configure runs, it is adding -lreadline to
the backend compile, even though that I don't think there is any reason
for doing such?

Сообщение: Re: GNU readline and BSD license
Сообщение: Re: GNU readline and BSD license