Re: http link to ftp download area broken

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: http link to ftp download area broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD wrote:

> The http link to the snapshots no longer works on
> www.ca.postgresql.org/ftpsite.
> If you could correct that I would greatly appreciate it :-)
> Also this link only works on some of the mirror sites,
> it would be great if all of them would have it (Germany works, Austria
> does not).

It's fixed, but they all point to the same place so I don't see how
one would work and not the other.  The place they point to was broken.

> I think a working http download would greatly reduce bandwidth on the
> servers.

How's that?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo