Re: Developer vs. Programmer

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Developer vs. Programmer
Дата
Re: Developer vs. Programmer  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, 2 May 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > Yea, I had the same feeling.  Can't someone come up with a nice name?
> >
> >     How about Hacker's Guide? :)
>
> Yea, I liked that one.  I don't think Vince wants to change developers
> corner.  Maybe we can come back to this later.

Hacker's Guide sounds good.  Hacker's Corner sounds bad.  There's no
reason at all that this guide can't be called the Hacker's Guide and
for it to reside in the Developer's Corner.  I'm going to be doing some
redesign and face lifting in the not too distant future and hope the
end result to be the Developer's Corner to be obviously for developers
of PostgreSQL and not software developers *using* or developing products
that use PostgreSQL.

Vince.