Re: Final Call: RC1 about to go out the door ...

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Final Call: RC1 about to go out the door ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Go here to report or to see the list.

http://www.postgresql.org/~vev/regress/

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.
От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: pg_inherits: not found, but visible