Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 release

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 release
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> There have been some people who have said they want a 6.6 release with
> beta to start on February 1.  They are Tom Lane, Thomas Lockhart, and
> myself.  Jan and Peter Eisentraut have said they will be ready on that
> date.
>
> Seems foreign key ability would be enough to justify a 6.6.
>
> Comments?

So we'd be looking at Beta on Feb 1st, with a release around Apr 1st, and
beta for 7 being around June 1st, with 7 release for Sept 1st?

IMHO, 7 is waiting for Vadim/WAL...we're doing a 6.6 due to him being
indisposed until Mar/Apr, correct?

Just want to get this clarified, that's all :)

Systems Administrator @ hub.org