Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 release

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 release
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So we'd be looking at Beta on Feb 1st, with a release around Apr 1st, and
> beta for 7 being around June 1st, with 7 release for Sept 1st?

I don't see why we couldn't plan on a Mar 1 final, with the assumption
that the beta will take one month.  It may take longer, but it may not.

> IMHO, 7 is waiting for Vadim/WAL...we're doing a 6.6 due to him being
> indisposed until Mar/Apr, correct?

Not really.  We have some big items open, but they are not very far
along, except WAL, and because he can't finish for a while, it makes
sense to release what we have done for the past six months.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] FOREIGN KEY and shift/reduce
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] FOREIGN KEY and shift/reduce