Re: [HACKERS] When is 7.0 going Beta?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] When is 7.0 going Beta?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I personally agree with Jan on this...I think most users have found that
our releases have been "worth the wait", and altho we're askign them to
wait a little bit longer then normal, we *are* addressing problems with he
current release by putting out 6.5.x's as required, *and* we are highly
visible.

unlike some projects out there (gcc's "past" coming to mind), we have a
highly active mailing list where developers are constantly putting out,
and discussing, news ideas...the end user sees this, and with what is on
the todo list, 7.0 will be *more* worth the wait then our past
releases...7.0 is looking to be our *biggest* release yet, a little more
time will be required on this one...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org