Re: Help me for "DBI->connect failed: Sorry, too many clients already."

От Jie Liang
Тема Re: Help me for "DBI->connect failed: Sorry, too many clients already."
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,there,

I hope it helps;

1. postgres by default allows 16 sessiones(if I don't remember wrong)
   at same time. You can change the setting according to the doccument.
   open too many sessiones at same time will more or less affect the
   performance.
2. I believe that using Pg module will be easier than DBI.

Jie LIANG

Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive
Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121