Re: v7.1 beta 1 ...packaged, finally ...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: v7.1 beta 1 ...packaged, finally ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Martin A. Marques wrote:

> On Thursday 07 December 2000 16:48, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> > Okay, since I haven't gotten word back on where to find the docs for v7.1,
> > it still contains those for v7.0, but I just put up beta1 tarballs in the
> > /pub/dev directory ... can someone take a look at these before we announce
> > them to make sure they look okay?
>
> I'm in the process of downloading. What would be the diff between the beta1
> and the snapshot?

None for today ... snapshot's are build daily, beta1 right now is "a
release candidate, if nobody reports any problems, we release what is
packaged" ... we usually wait for a two week period or so after each beta
is released for bug reporst before saying "its clean" ... if nobody
changes the code in CVS in two weeks, beta1 goes out as v7.1 ... if we
release a beta2, its two weeks from that, and so on ...