Re: Re: pg_dump docs

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Re: pg_dump docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> Ah, the build has been failing for at least the last few days due to
> small problems in new content. Since I receive ~700 logs of doc builds
> each year (well, that is the annual rate but I've only stepped up to
> twice daily since ~April), I get sloppy about looking through them
> carefully, and instead tend to look for the *length* of the log as a
> measure of success while rarely examining the end of the log to see how
> it actually went. In this case I missed the failure.
>
> btw, the build log is updated and posted at
>
>   http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/docbuild.log
>
> Vince, could we get a cross reference to this on the developer's page?

I was gonna ask you if you wanted that.  Anyway it's now there.  And
before anyone says it, yes I know about the duplicate link. :)

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: is there a way to DROP foreign key constraint ?