Re: Re: pg_dump docs

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Re: pg_dump docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > > Should be twice a day.
> > Where is this auto-updated copy hiding?  The bookmark I have,
> >         http://www.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/index.html
> > is pointing at files that haven't updated for months...
>
> Right. Last updated at the last release.
>
> The developer's versions from the current tree are at
>
>   http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres
>
> (and admin,programmer,tutorial,user)
>
> I don't see a reference from the developer's corner web page, which
> seems to point back to the released version instead.

That's strange... I see it :)       ...now

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: INHERITS doesn't offer enough functionality
От: "Mikheev, Vadim"
Сообщение: Re: SetQuerySnapshot() for utility statements