getting local domain to get attached through sendmail ...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема getting local domain to get attached through sendmail ...
Дата
Re: getting local domain to get attached through sendmail ...
Список pgsql-hackers
Morning all ...
I'm trying to get the committers mailing list to work, and the
"break" is in sendmail, as far as I can tell.  Basically, its taking
'locally posted messages' and not adding a domain to the back of it, so
that majordomo sees them as:

--== Error when connecting: Invalid address: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy>
You did not include a hostname as part of the address.at /usr/local/majordomo/bin/mj_queuerun line 470

I've tried adding 'FEATURE(`always_add_domain')' to my m4 config file, but
that doesn't appear to be helping, but figure it probably somethign really
obvious :(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org