Re: getting local domain to get attached through sendmail ...

От Per Hedeland
Тема Re: getting local domain to get attached through sendmail ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wonder how many "you're not allowed to post to this list" bounces I'll
get from answering this... Please, when you send messages to
sendmail.org, send them *only* there, not to various mailing lists as
well.

The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:
>    I'm trying to get the committers mailing list to work, and the
>"break" is in sendmail, as far as I can tell.  Basically, its taking
>'locally posted messages' and not adding a domain to the back of it, so
>that majordomo sees them as:
>
>--== Error when connecting: Invalid address: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy>
>You did not include a hostname as part of the address.
> at /usr/local/majordomo/bin/mj_queuerun line 470
>
>I've tried adding 'FEATURE(`always_add_domain')' to my m4 config file, but
>that doesn't appear to be helping, but figure it probably somethign really
>obvious :(

Did you put it *before* the MAILER lines, as described in cf/README?

--Per Hedeland

Сообщение: Re: Possible performance improvement: buffer replacement policy
Сообщение: RE: Possible performance improvement: buffer replacemen t policy