Re: 7.0.1 Problems.

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: 7.0.1 Problems.
Дата
Re: 7.0.1 Problems.  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
okay, since I've obviously screwed up naming conventions on ppl (.7.0.1 vs
-7.0.1) and missed the docs, I'm just going to do a 're-release' with
these problems fixed and call it v7.0.2 ... I'm not going to bother
announcing this, cause there are no changes other then cleaning up the
packaging, but don't want to confuse ppl by just changing the contents of
hte existing tar files ...

If anyone feels like looking it over and telling me if I'm missing
anythign else, the 'generation script' is in
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/www/supported-bin/mk-release (as is
mk-snapshot) ... please feel free to suggest any changes ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org