Re: [HACKERS] Re: Case-folding bogosity in new psql

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Case-folding bogosity in new psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Personal opinion: I think we are coming across a little harder on Peter
then most of us are intending :(  I think we're blowing a few
misconceptions a little out of proportion, which is just fueling things
further ...

Peter, I agree with Thomas about the work you are doing, I just tend to
come across 'strong' when I disagree with something ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org