Re: [HACKERS] Re: Case-folding bogosity in new psql

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Case-folding bogosity in new psql
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: Case-folding bogosity in new psql  (Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] Re: Case-folding bogosity in new psql  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I totally see what you're saying and I'm going to try
> to address it. But there was noone who said anything
> about this so far.

OK, an overdue comment: the new psql is great (current and future
discrepencies excepted of course ;)

Thanks for sticking with it Peter; we've already got a good
foundation, and as we stumble across these minor differences in
behavior it will get even closer to an ideal interface.

My current favorite feature: command history across psql sessions.
When testing I can jump in and out of psql after rebuilding the
backend and can just uparrow to my last test command. Nice. And for
this case, I won't complain about a lack of backward compatibility :))
                 - Thomas

South Pasadena, California