Re: [HACKERS] freefuncs.c is never called from anywhere!?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] freefuncs.c is never called from anywhere!?
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] freefuncs.c is never called from anywhere!?  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > However, I can't find any macro that uses this like makeNode does with
> > its pasteing.  I would perhaps move it to a _deadcode directory and see
> > what happens.  Or should we enable it?
>
> Please no more _deadcode. Why do we have CVS?
>
> (In the same spirit it would also be nice to tag NOT_USED sections with a
> version number, so it could be yanked two or three releases past.)

Why not just yank it period?  'cvs diff' will show what was yanked, and
the log message could say just 'yanked NOT_USED code from source tree'...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org