Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > Force the admin to learn what they are doing...if they want to create
> > short cut scripts, let *them* do it...
>
> Damn. You're going to make me read the docs?

IMHO...yes.  It would sure eliminate the "how do I change the password
for a user" if the person wanting to change that password had had to read
the docs in the first place, and witih know about the 'with password' part
of 'create user'...

...and, ummm...don't you have the docs memorized yet? :)

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] create table and default 'now' problem ?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] create table and default 'now' problem ?