Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > "D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain <darcy@druid.net> writes:
> > > ... it would be worthwhile if we could make some sort of event out of
> > > it.  Anyone else in or around Toronto want to try to put something like
> > > that together?  I imagine that we have a few months to do something while
> > > it globetrots.
> >
> > Hmm.  Toronto is not too far away for me, nor for Bruce I imagine...
> > dunno if it's in driving distance for Marc, but it's about as central
> > a spot as we'd be likely to find...
>
> My wife would not mind the trip.  We have friends in Toronto.  It is 10
> hours.  Yikes.

22 for me, definitely not a "weekend trip" :(  But, depending on when we
planned for it, I could probably take some time off, and then I could just
drive it back with me and save some shipping...*shrug*

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow