Re: [HACKERS] PATCH for pgconnection.h

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PATCH for pgconnection.h
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] PATCH for pgconnection.h  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Tom Lane wrote:

> I think the proper solution is to add a configure-time test to see
> whether a namespace declaration is needed.  We could use configure to
> see whether we need ".h" on the end of C++ include file references, too.
> (That's another thing that's going to be site-dependent for a while to
> come.)

Hmmm.  I'm running 2.7.2.1 here and in the case of <string> I have a
file called: /usr/include/g++/string <-- note there's no .h on the end.
Am I being dense here and missing something or does this differ from what
other folks have?  There's also a number of other files without the .h
extension in that directory.  string includes std/string.h.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com