Re: [HACKERS] CVS target for docs

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CVS target for docs
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] CVS target for docs  (Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom, Michael doesn't work on anything else other then docs and ecpg...why
would he want to update everything?

Right now, to get at ecpg, he check's out 'pgsql-ecpg'...and pgsql-doc is
always an available module...

Not sure why such a simple thing needed to be so complicated :(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org